- Check-in time: 14:00 hrs( 2 pm)
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon.
- As per government notifications, every individual has to produce a valid government-approved photo ID & address proof of identification at the time of check-in. For Indian nationals - Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card (Pan Card is not an acceptable ID proof). For Foreign nationals - Passport & Visa.
- Taxes as levied by the government are applicable on the above rates. Currently a 12% GST is applicable extra on rates up to INR 7500 and an 18% GST will be levied where the rates are above INR 7500. All taxes are subject to change and will be levied as applicable at the time of the stay.
- If your company GST number is required on the stay bills, kindly update us with the details in advance or during your stay. Once your final bill is printed at the time of check-out, we will be unable to make any further changes thereafter.
- Any changes/amendments to the reservations are subject to availability only. In case of any early check-out, the hotel reserves the right to charge the tariff for the full stay as originally booked.
- No visitors are allowed in the room.
- Room type request- Room will be offered on first come first serve, the hotel does not guarantee a base type of room on every request received.
- The hotel reserves the right to collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit or card payment at the time of check-in. The hotel guest cannot hand over a room to third persons, even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
- When leaving the room, guests are expected to check whether the door is properly locked. Loss of a room card/key is subject to an extra charge.
- The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Foreign nationals must submit a copy of their Passport, Visa and Travel Documents on arrival
- Mandatory Supplement Charges may be applicable for Christmas Eve24th December, 31th December and other festival holidays like Deepavali and Pongal Holidays.
- TDH / Buffet menu will be served on MAPAI / APAI bookings based on the occupancy. (Applicable only for Pollachi)
- Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund on cancellations received 15 days and prior to the date of arrival.
- Cancellations received within 15 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the room rate and taxes applicable thereafter
- PS: Refunds on cancellation will be made after deduction of applicable TDS / Service charges / Taxes / Bank charges
No Show Policy:
- 100% room rate and taxes thereafter will be charged as retention
- To block and hold the rooms on confirmed basis you are requested to confirm & complete the reservation along with advance payment. Do note that if you haven't paid an advance, your booking will be considered as tentative booking and the rooms will not be blocked beyond t mentioned release deadline on the booking voucher. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation along with payment.
- Children up to age 5 will be allowed to stay free with the parents without any extra bed.
- Children above age 11 will be charged as extra adult person with extra bed in the same room.
- Children between ages 6 to 11 will be charged 50% of extra adult rate with extra bed in the same room.
- Standard occupancy per room is double. Maximum permitted occupancy per room will be 3 adults (or) 2 adults and 2 children in any room category.
- Please note: The charges for extra adult / extra child are applicable mandatorily regardless of whether extra beds being used or not.
- Smoking and Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Professional photoshoot or photoshoot with cameras will be charged additional as per packages available at the resort and will need to be pre booked.
- Please be informed that the room booking will be confirmed only against 100%advance within 24 hours on receipt of this email. Kindly share the transaction details once done by email to confirm the booking.
Swimming Pool: ( Applicable only at Pollachi)
- Jumping or diving is prohibited.
- Anyone with open wound or other external injury is not permitted to use the pool.
- Spitting in the pool is prohibited.
- Children under 11 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Toddlers below the age of 6 years must use the kid’s pool.
- The resort is not responsible for any loss of the personal property, cash or valuables from the vicinity of the pool.
- Pool users are advised to be careful in the vicinity of the pool. Injury sustained in these areas is precluded from damages claims.
- Any behaviour that is considered unacceptable will result in the removal of the person [s] from the pool area.
- Guests with appropriate swimsuits (non-cotton) only will be allowed to use the pool.
- Swimsuits are available for sale at our holiday centre. Kindly contact the reception for assistance.
- Swimmers use the pool at their own risk.
MANDATORY GALA DINNER SUPPLEMENT CHARGES: (Applicable only for Pollachi)
- Christmas Eve 24 December 2023: INR 1500/- + taxes per adult and INR 750/-+ taxes per child (from 5 to 11 years)
- New Year Eve 31 December 2023: INR 3000/-+ taxes per adult and INR 1500/- + taxes per child (from 5 to 11 years)
- Christmas Eve 24th December and New Year’s Eve 31st December Gala dinner applies for any stay crossing 24th and 31st December 2023 and the charges will be added to the room rate.